If there’s one word we could use to sum up the holidays in May 2021, it’s this: cheers!
There are 14 beverage holidays to celebrate this month.
- May 3: National Lemonade Day
- May 4: National Orange Juice Day
- May 6: National Beverage Day
- May 7: National Cosmopolitan Day
- May 9: National Moscato Day
- May 13: World Cocktail Day
- May 15: World Whiskey Day
- May 16: National Mimosa Day
- May 17: National Pinot Grigio Day
- May 21: International Tea Day
- May 25: National Wine Day
- May 26: World Sherry Day
- May 27: National Chardonnay Day
- May 30: National Mint Julep Day
In addition, there are some month-long celebrations for foodies in May:
- National Barbecue Month
- National Egg Month
- National Hamburger Month
- National Salad Month
- National Salsa Month
- National Strawberry Month
And don’t forget the two biggest holidays of the month. Mother’s Day is May 9, and Memorial Day — the unofficial start of summer — is May 31. Check out the full list of May holidays and celebrations below. You can use just about any of these holidays to create a special offer at your restaurant and to create social media content to show off your food, cocktails, or employees. Make sure to include the hashtag in your post caption so people celebrating the holiday can find your post!
Need more marketing help?
Download our 2021 Hospitality Sales and Marketing Playbook to help you jumpstart your outreach to customers and prospects. This guide gives you the tools you need to develop a marketing-driven approach to your sales enablement strategy. Access the playbook by visiting the playbook landing page.