The summer celebrations continue in the month of July with the biggest holiday of the season — Independence Day on July 4 — as well as some dates to celebrate the food, drinks, and summer traditions.
There are month-long seasonal observations that just about any restaurant can participate in with their menus, offers, and marketing.
And July is full of days dedicated to the best of summer:
- July 1: National Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day
- July 3: National Fried Clam Day and National Independent Beer Run Day
- July 4: Independence Day and National Barbecue Day
- July 7: National Strawberry Sundae Day
- July 10: National Piña Colada Day
- July 11: National Mojito Day and World Rum Day
- July 17: National Peach Ice Cream Day
- July 18: National Ice Cream Day
- July 19: National Daiquiri Day
- July 21: National Hot Dog Day
- July 23: National Vanilla Ice Cream Day
- July 25: National Hot Fudge Sundae Day
- July 29: National Hamburger Day
You can view the full list of July marketing ideas in our monthly infographic. It will help you create holiday and seasonal content that’s relevant to your restaurant, hotel, or unique venue. Don’t forget to use the holiday hashtag in your caption to get your content found by customers taking part in the celebrations.
Need more marketing help?
Download our 2021 Hospitality Sales and Marketing Playbook to help you jumpstart your outreach to customers and prospects. This guide gives you the tools you need to develop a marketing-driven approach to your sales enablement strategy. Access the playbook by visiting the playbook landing page.