Social media marketing is an important revenue driver for restaurants. 81% of consumers search for restaurants through mobile apps — including social media apps — and 75% of them will make decisions based on their search results.
We recently teamed up with our friends at GoDaddySocial for a free webinar called How to Use Social Media to Drive Leads and Spread Word-of-Mouth. We shared how restaurants, hotels, and unique venues can use the right social media strategy, tips, and tools to drive more leads and increase event bookings and revenue.
Topics covered include:
- How to create high-quality photos, videos, and graphics on social media
- How to use images and videos to sell
- How to engage with your local community online
- Tips on giving your Facebook content a boost
- Why and how to include a call-to-action in your posts and make it easy for customers to follow up
- Track what works using reporting tools
You can view the full webinar below:
Marketing tips and tools change every day – read Tripleseat’s blog posts on marketing for the latest information on how you can promote your restaurant or venue. And check out articles, infographics, and more on our Marketing Tips for Event Professionals and Social Media Marketing for Event Professionals boards on Pinterest.