We’ve flipped the calendar to the new year, but before we get too far away from 2018, we wanted to share what we at Tripleseat — and our customers — accomplished in the last 12 months.
Our company is growing in numbers and popularity. In 2019, 21 new employees joined the Tripleseat team, we were named one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, won the Gold Stevie Award for the Best Event Management Solution Software, and received 58 press mentions in publications like Hospitality Technology, Skift, the Boston Business Journal, and VentureFizz.
For our customers, we introduced 67 new feature releases, hosted 150 webinars that reached more than 1,500 customers, educated 4,000 students and awarded diplomas to 200 people through our new Tripleseat University site, held 15 Party People and Tripleseat Pro Session events in 9 cities for more than 500 customers, added more than 1,600 new customers, and welcomed 250 event professionals to our second annual EventCamp conference.
View the full list of accomplishments in our infographic:
There’s more to come in 2019!
Check these resources to keep up with all the latest happenings:
- Our blog for new feature releases and tips for event professionals
- The press page for our industry expertise and the latest Tripleseat news
- Our events calendar for Party People happy hours, Pro Sessions, and webinars
- Tripleseat University for new courses and resources
- The EventCamp site for updates on our 2019 conference