Tripleseat, the leading web-based sales and event management platform for restaurants, hotels, and unique venues, announced five new Tripleseat+ Direct features that will disrupt the online ordering process for the restaurant industry.
Building upon Tripleseat+ Direct’s platform — empowering consumers to book events and catering with restaurants and unique venues through a direct online platform — our enhanced features allow customers to seamlessly book, plan, and pay for on-premise events and off-premise catering.
- Seamless Payments: Square joins our payment integration partners Clover Connect and Stripe as a secure online credit card processing platform.
- Easy Delivery: Reduce pressure on your team through our partnership with DoorDash Drive, allowing customers to have drop-off catering delivered right to their doorstep.
- Robust Reporting: Grow your catering business using accurate data on event information, submission types, and popular menu items and packages.
- Tailor Deposits: Establish deposit terms for each style of event, such as on-premise, full-service catering, and pick-up and drop-off catering.
- Customize Booking/Planning: Customize catering options for specific days/times to showcase special holiday menus.
“Online ordering is here to stay, and 91% of restaurants either have or are adopting platforms,” said Jonathan Morse, CEO of Tripleseat. “Tripleseat+ Direct is the tool that will allow every restaurant — from fast-casual to fine dining — to increase their catering revenue by allowing customers to book, plan, and pay for their orders in just a few clicks.”
To learn more about Tripleseat+ Direct, visit tripleseat.com/products/tsdirect/.