Tripleseat is the leading catering and event management web-based platform for restaurants, hotels, and unique venues that will increase sales and streamline the booking process, but you knew that already.
What you may not have realized is that with your Tripleseat subscription, your venue is automatically added to Tripleseat’s online venue directory, EventUp.
With your Tripleseat subscription, you automatically get a Basic listing on EventUp. Your venue listing is a dedicated page about your venue with photos and event options marketed to social and corporate event planners searching for the perfect venue for their next event.
They can submit an inquiry to you, which shows up as a new event lead in your Tripleseat account. With your Basic listing comes top ranking within city search pages, inclusion in blog and social media posts, as well as a venue spotlight blog post written by professional writers.
We recently launched our sponsored Premium and Premium PLUS listing packages — these upgraded packages give venues maximum venue exposure and increased leads.
Premium Plus Listing
A Premium PLUS package is $80 per month and includes everything from the Premium package along with:
• A rotating picture listing on the home page of both directories
• A static picture on the right side of the search results
• You can select 10 competitors to target when planners are submitting quote requests
• Selection of two other local markets to appear in
• The ability to highlight special deals and promotions with custom taglines on your listing
• Dedicated social media posts promoting your venue across Tripleseat accounts
What are the benefits of upgrading?
1. EventUp is simply where event planners go for all of their planning needs.
• 1.5+ million page views each month
• 7,089+ leads delivered to venues monthly
• 55+ million search impressions each year
• 7.78 percent average lead conversion rate, which is above the industry average
Not only do we get more visitors each month, browsing through more venues, we also convert the most planners into leads for our venues compared to any other online venue directory!
2. Tripleseat will never charge a commission for any of the leads that we generate for you. We believe your leads are yours, and all the event revenue should stay with the venue.
3. One of Tripleseat’s newest features, Tripleseat+ Direct, can be added to your EventUp listing. Venues can offer their customers a seamless and easy way to book, manage, and execute any off-site catering, in-house private events, and takeout and delivery services with zero friction or negotiations. This means that in addition to submitting a lead inquiry, prospects can actually submit a booking for you to accept directly from your venue’s EventUp listing. All the client has to do is click the Book Now button located on your listing.
Having the Book Now option for event planners makes it even easier for them to reserve a venue as soon as they find the perfect one for their party needs. Plus, it means more events for you, without having to sell the venue’s benefits.
4. The Tripleseat Booking Network is international. In January of 2022, EventUp expanded into seven new countries: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. More countries will continue to be added throughout the year. The more countries that we expand into, the more venues and planners we can support and introduce to each other.
Adding an international presence also allows us to encourage planners to book and schedule international events, weddings, company trips, and retreats with complete confidence in their venue selections.
5. You’ll gain a marketing partner dedicated to driving leads to your venue to grow event sales and revenue. We do this in several ways:
• Google display ads
• Google search ads
• Social advertising on Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
• Streaming radio and podcast ads
The two most significant ways to drive awareness and planners directly to your listing are through our Venue Spotlight blog posts written by professional writers shared across our social media channels. And our dedicated Instagram posts highlight only your venue on our EventUp accounts for a combined audience of more than 20,000 planners.
6. You’ll be ROI positive with a single booking. With the average event cost of $2,000, your premium listing is ROI positive for the year in a single booking, actually about half a booking.
How do you upgrade?
You can easily upgrade any of your Basic listings right in your Tripleseat account. When you sign in to your account, take the following steps:
• Go to Settings
• Scroll down to Tripleseat Advanced Features/Subscriptions
• Click Add a Subscription to add features
• Under Tripleseat Venue Ads, find the locations you want to upgrade, using the drop-down menu options, and choose your package
• Once you have your subscriptions selected, enter your credit card information, and hit Submit
You now have an upgraded listing on EventUp. Within your Tripleseat account, leads will appear on the Lead Details report organized by which directory they were generated.
If you want a little help upgrading your listing, don’t worry, you can connect with our sales team, who will guide you through the upgrading process. Upgrading your EventUp listing is easy, affordable, and risk-free since anything beyond a single booking is all revenue that you keep.