I am almost embarrassed to write this post. Almost. In the last few months there have been a few Event Management software companies out there claiming they are the leader in the market or the “only” company that provides Event Management software for restaurants. These claims should not bother me, it is just marketing fluff, but they do.
When I started Tripleseat in 2008 it was to help Event Managers do their job better and faster. I used to be an Event Manager, myself, in Boston for Starwood Hotels and I know first hand what a huge pain in the neck it is to make BEO’s, Contracts and Proposal. I know what it is like to be in your office late at night, making change after change to those BEO’s and trying to communicate those to everyone. On top of it all, I also know the pressure to keep booking new business and making outrageous sales quota (can you say 100% increase every year?)
My goal was to make Tripleseat the software that helped make the bad man go away and making the software dead simple to use. Fast forward six short years and I could not have imagined where Tripleseat is at. As of this writing, Tripleseat has well over 800 venues like Restaurants, Hotels, Go-Carts (yup go carts), Baseball Stadiums, Ping-Pong venues, Wedding venues, Boats, Karaoke venues, Nightclubs and Casinos. Tripleseat has 6,000 plus Event Managers, Chefs, General Managers and Owners using the software in 13 Countries
Tripleseat Users Around the Globe
Our software Development has lead the way to such innovations, such as:
- Web based software that requires zero hardware or software to install. We really are the first. No debate.
- An online custom Banquet Event Order and Contract that can be shared with customers via the web
- The ability to directly communicate with Customers from Tripleseat
- eSignatures and alerts when a Contract or BEO is signed
- “No typing” menu creation. A simple point and click to add menu items to BEO’s or Proposals
- Online secure Credit Card processing
- Facebook Lead App
- Website Lead Capturing and Converting
- A user controlled Venue Directory
- Integrations to ConstantContact, MailChimp, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar and iCal
All these innovations have led to Tripleseat users, creating 650,000 BEO’s, Contracts and Proposals. To date, 300,000 online “Discussions” with Customers and Event Managers and $2 Billion (with a B) in event revenue managed with Tripleseat. Tripleseat has also delivered $320 Million in Event Leads over the last four years.
So, if these so called “Leaders” in the Event Management market can step up and truthfully quote the same stats, then they call themselves leaders. But if they can’t, then they are just imitators of the true leader in Event Management…Tripleseat.