The attendees of Tripleseat’s EventCamp 2021 had the opportunity to connect with their peers and get insights on the events industry, hiring challenges, leadership, trends, sales, marketing, and more.
If you weren’t able to attend in person or online, you still have a chance to take advantage of our sessions and lineup of industry experts. Get access to the recordings of all eight EventCamp sessions with our virtual all-access pass for $50. You can purchase the pass via the Tripleseat website here. This offer is only available for a limited time.
You’ll have unlimited access to the following sessions:
- EventCamp Welcome with Jonathan Morse, CEO of Tripleseat
- Fireside Chat with Andrew Rigie, Executive Director of the New York City Hospitality Alliance, with moderators Kate Kennedy, Director of Growth Marketing at Tripleseat and Rachel Calkins, Communications Marketing Specialist at Tripleseat
- Lessons Learned from COVID with moderator Shira Spiewak, Founder of Dandy Life, and panelists Marisa Colangelo, US Director of Private Events at Zuma; Marc Forgione, Chef and Owner of Restaurant Marc Forgione and Peasant; and Susan Lee, Executive Director of Operations at Altamarea Group
- Sell Your Space in 3D with Randi Bushell, Founder and CEO of Merri
- How to Be a Leader During Challenging Times with Jonathan Morse, CEO of Tripleseat; and Richard Coraine, Chief Operating Officer at Union Square Hospitality Group
- How to Make Your Content Cravable with Christine Gritmon, Founder of Christine Gritmon Inc.
- Level Up with Luxury Experiences at Private Events with Ashly Whalen, Founder of Menta Graze
- Executing Successful Events with Staffing and Training Challenges Due to COVID with Chris Pridemore, Director of Regional Accounts at Tripleseat, and panelists Adrienne Cady, Wedding & Events Coordinator at Mad River Barn; Gina LeBike, Director of Event Sales & Services at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants; and Dena Tidwell, Director of Special Events and Catering at Ole Red Nashville
Want to get a preview?
Take a look at our EventCamp 2021 recap video below or find more information on the sessions in the agenda section of the EventCamp website.