There’s a reason why your customers come back time and time again to your venue. It could be your one-of-a-kind menu, the experiences you provide, your approach to events and private dining, or a number of other factors.
You’re already making a profit on whatever you do. But what if you could make more?
Rosa Mexicano restaurants asked that question recently and turned one of the things they do best — tequila — into a completely new revenue stream. They recently launched a private label Mezcal tequila in a partnership with the Fidencio distillery.
Amira Gertz, Director of Catering & Events at Rosa Mexicano, will be sharing how that idea was born and what your venue can do to find your own additional revenue streams during our upcoming EventCamp conference on April 30 in Nashville. We met with Gertz for a preview of her session for a Facebook Live broadcast from Rosa Mexicano’s location near Lincoln Center in New York City.
Check out the recording below for the answers to these questions:
- You’re talking about focusing on how to create revenue using all the tools and experiences your venue can offer in this session. What are some examples of how Rosa Mexicano has succeeded in this area?
- Tell us about the Rosa Mexicano brand of Mezcal, How did this come about?
- You’ve been to lots of restaurants in New York, across the US, and across the world. What are some things you’ve seen at other venues that they’ve been successful with by turning something special that they offer into a revenue stream?
- How can other event professionals find revenue ideas like this? What are some questions or tips they need to seize upon various strategies?
- How do you determine success with these revenue streams besides the money? What are some other data points or trends you should be looking at to grow and improve?
Purchase your EventCamp ticket before they sell out
Tickets are going fast for EventCamp! Visit our registration page now to get your camping pass. And don’t forget to take advantage of our EventCamp discount at Nashville hotels!