The month of June is exciting. Not only is it the first month of summer, but this June there are a lot of holidays to celebrate the food, drinks, activities, and people we love all month long.
First, there are the month-long celebrations for June.
And there are days set aside for the people we love.
- June 8: National Best Friends Day
- June 20: Father’s Day
- June 26: National Bartender and Mixologist Day
Finally, there are endless holidays to celebrate all things summer.
- June 5: National Bubbly Day and National Pineapple Day
- June 6: National Frozen Yogurt Day
- June 7: National Chocolate Ice Cream Day
- June 11: National Corn on the Cob Day
- June 12: National Rosé Day
- June 15: National Lobster Day
- June 18: International Picnic Day
- June 21: First Day of Summer and National Selfie Day
- June 25: National Food Truck Day
Are you ready for one of the best months of the year? Check out our monthly marketing ideas calendar for June and create content around these holidays that’s relevant to your restaurant, hotel, or unique venue. Don’t forget to use the holiday hashtag in your caption so your content will get noticed by everyone taking part in the celebrations.
Need more marketing help?
Download our 2021 Hospitality Sales and Marketing Playbook to help you jumpstart your outreach to customers and prospects. This guide gives you the tools you need to develop a marketing-driven approach to your sales enablement strategy. Access the playbook by visiting the playbook landing page.