February begins in just a few days and there are a lot of widely-observed holidays and events, as well as quirky food celebrations that you can easily use in your restaurant, hotel, or venue marketing content.
Sure, you know all about Valentine’s Day, Presidents Day, and Groundhog Day, but did you know that February is also the month to observe World Bartender Day, National Pizza Day, and National Margarita Day?
The infographic below lists the hashtags for content ideas about hospitality, food, business, and holidays. Use the hashtags with the photos, videos, graphic design, and text posts on these topics that you share on your social media networks. Your followers will know that the content is related to the topic and you’ll get found by followers who are looking for posts related to the hashtags.
In addition to the daily topics, consider creating content around for these themes in February: Black History Month (#BlackHistoryMonth), Vegan Cuisine Month (#VeganCuisineMonth), and Pride in Food Serice Week Feb. 1-7 (#PrideInFoodServiceWeek).
Need more marketing help?
Take a look at these posts on the Tripleseat blog for more tips on marketing and social media content:
- 8 Tips to Increase Your Revenue and Attract Customers in 2021
- 3 Things Your Social Media Profiles Need to Drive More Event Business
- 4 Things to Share in Photos and Videos to Drive More Event Business
- How to Create Behind-the-Scenes Content to Promote Your Venue
- The Event Professional’s Guide to Creating a Marketing Plan